- Receive High Resolution HDR Images of Your Property
*aerials included with every photo shoot at no additional charge
Recommended Image Count:
- 15 Images for Homes Under 1,500 sqft.
- 25 Images for Homes Under 2,500sqft.
- 35 Images for Homes Under 3,500sqft.
- 45 Images for Homes Above 3,500 sqft.
Take your property's media to the next level with HDR images. When compared to regular JPEGs, HDR photography provides more depth, color and contrast, ultimately making your property look the best it can be. In order to achieve this look we take five images at five different exposures and then overaly them together to bring out each detail of your property! Give us a call to learn more about the process!
What is HDR Photography?
Short for "high dynamic range", HDR photography, is used to more accurately reproduce an image that resembles what is seen by the human eye. It allows the viewer to see through windows, lightens up shadows, and adds contrast to the home. To achieve this effect, each image is composed of 5 different images layered together to bring out all the details and light within a space.
HDR Real Estate Photography
Cancellations/Rescheduling must be made 48 hours in advance. Otherwise a non refundable 50% fee will be charged.
* All media is guaranteed to be delivered to client within 72 - hours from scheduled date of service.
* Safe flying conditions are required for all remote piloting which is based on the discretion of the pilot onsite.
* Our remote pilots are required to obey FAA regulations and legally be able to fly. Certain airspaces are under regulation by the FAA and considered no fly zones. Our remote pilots are not able to fly under any circumstances in these airspaces.
* Cancellations/ Rescheduling must be made 48 hours in advance. Otherwise a non refundable 50% fee will be charged.
* All homes shall be shot as is on the date and time scheduled. We don’t want to waste your time or ours so we follow the 90-second rule. This ensures the property looks its best and the job is being done in a timely matter.
* Onsite delays caused by individuals during the scheduled time of shoot will be billed at photographers rate.
* Tardiness by any individuals preventing the shoot from starting at the scheduled time will force a cancelation of the shoot after 20 minutes past scheduled start time.
* Reasonable edits after final project can be accommodated for, but extensive work will be billed accordingly.